Monday 20 May 2013

The Bank Account

Right I'm going off on a rant. The Ulster Bank. The bank that cares. The bank that tells you that you matter.  19 days to set up an account and they are still making excuses. They couldn't even guarantee that it would be set up before next Friday. We fly out on Sunday. All we wanted was to place money in their bank and at the end of August, beginning of September have two presentation cheques for the charities - NI Children's Kidney Fund and Roddensvale School. With press photographs that would have been good publicity for the bank and the charities. I was told today by the manager in Carrick that their fraud section would view this as a high risk type of account. Mind you by tomorrow he will deny having said that, the same way they deny anything else they have said, after failing to deliver.
Sorry, shouldn't subject you to this but it really got up my goat. I'm displaying incredible will power with my choice of language. If only you could read my mind.
Anyway tomorrow is another day and The Northern is another Bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment